Tuesday, July 04, 2006

My First Post


Hi Everybody!
Happy Fourth of July! Thanks to Rusty we now have a family blog that we can share our fun times with our extended family and friends around the country. He also fixed my camera and computer so I can share photos with you all. At least I will try to share the photos with you all. Tecnologyeeeeu!

Gabe didn't have to work sorting motors due to the weekend. Rusty was here from Kansas City, Britton flew in from Germany, and Jerry and his son Tommy and Tommy's friend Mike joined us for a fun time playing Frisbee golf. If you haven't tried Frisbee golf you have to try it!







The water hazard proved tough for many of the clan.
Ploooop!
They had to fish out the periscopes in very dirty
slimey water. I hope you all had a wonderful fourth of July, full of family, fun and friends!

1 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger Robert said...

Where's the next post? I can't wait to see!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home